As well as access to thousands of books, journals, films, and music the library offers a quiet, comfortable place to study alone or in a group.
Items available in the Quincentenary Library include:
- Most undergraduate texts and many postgraduate texts
- Electronic access to books, journals, and the Naxos music library
- A large film collection
- Anatomical models
- A selection of books for light reading.
You can explore the library catalogue via Cambridge Libraries. Refine your search to just items held in our library by restricting the location to ‘Jesus College’.
Other library resources
As well as the materials above the library offers:
- Many different places to sit and work in a quiet, pleasant environment, including standing desks, beanbags, group study rooms, and a quiet study room
- Access to resources 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Wireless and cable internet access, computers and printers in the Kwok Computer Room
- Use of equipment such as drawing boards, a photocopier, and a comb binder
- Helpful and friendly staff to answer all your queries.
If you have any questions please contact the library team, either by dropping in to the library office or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the resources available at Cambridge University Library and the Faculty and Departmental libraries, the University provides some general library help: